Freitag, 3. Februar 2012

Liv´in

By now I have been living in Bangkok for 3 month and finally I am getting this Blog started. I wrote some texts a while ago but never managed to get them up on the net. During the next few weeks I hope to put up the pictures of the trips from November to January and also show you a bit more of my current living environment.
I feel like I am part of this city by now, surrounded by local customs, savouring all food delicacy of the street around the corner and in the many diverse eateries. I am enjoying the days and nights as they pass. Bangkok is a hectic sprawling noisy mega city where the developing world and global modernity clash. Every day surprises me with some random sight and I hope I can share some of my impressions with you.

sunset over Wat Arun




































 amazing Koh Chang
Bangkok by night (picture from Altitude)
perfect beaches in Souther Thailand

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen